So, you’re looking for a massage?
You’re sore or you’re stressed or you’re just plain tired. You’re in the right place. Massage therapy supports your body’s own ability to heal, helping you recover from injury and strain and even day-to-day chaos through the stretching and realignment of muscles and ligaments. It also improves circulation (hello, glowing complexion), helps you relax, “resets” the nervous system – and it feels really good.
You might just love a Soft Mechanic massage, if you:
- are recovering from a recent injury or want to prevent flare-ups of an old one
- could use some postural prettying after too many hours of laptop hunching
- are expecting a baby and need some extra special care of your mom-to-be self, or are a sleep-deprived parent whose back is in agony from carrying your new bundle of joy
- want scheduled relaxation time in a cozy, friendly, warm (literally – there’s a weight-sensitive heating pad on the table), restful space
- prefer Fleet Foxes to pan flutes